Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring "BREAK"?

Spring break might be a break for the kids, but not for me.  With all six kids together I get a little wound up, actually, I feel like a ticking time bomb.  I try to make these occasions as fun as possible, but it's a lot of work and highly stressful.  Luckily I was able to keep it together most of the week, and when I did go off, my blast radius didn't go very far.  Here is a rundown of our spring 'break"...

Night one:  Movie night:  "Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King"
Day two:  2 Easter Egg Hunts, Easter Bunny Bottle craft, egg coloring and movie night: "The Hobbit"
Day three:  Easter morning baskets and egg hunt, Cinnabon breakfast, church, dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, Uga Buga club, more easter egg hunts, and a "Sacred Celebration".
Day Four:  Roller Skating and a Real Salt Lake soccer game
Day Five:  Movie night:  "The Croods"
Day Six:  Swimming at the Lehi Aquatic Center, origami, and Chuck-a-Rama
Day Seven:  This is the Place Heritage Park, Lion House, Temple Square, sleepover at the Tate's
Day Eight:  Lava Hot Springs, square ice cream, and Maddox



 
 



 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment