Monday, May 12, 2014

Feeling Loved

Yesterday morning I woke up to the sweet sound of my children coming through my bedroom door, and the sweet smell of deliciousness.  Ben had helped the kids make me breakfast.  The girls were carrying the food and Qyntn had a gift.  He climbed onto my bed and threw it right in my face, we all had a good laugh.  While reading the cards and opening gifts Q tore apart my sausage mcmuffin and started to eat it.  He's a fun little guy.  They all gave me big hugs and made me feel very loved.  But there was one more surprise... Ben got me a new camera!  I was over the moon.  After church I got to take a heavenly 2+ hour nap, and later we went to see my mom and family and had a nice meal that I didn't have to cook.  What a great Mother's Day, so grateful I get to be a mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment