Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Girl's Weekend

A few months ago I got a random confession from Ben.  He told me that he had emailed my friend Mindy to request she take me away for some girl time.  Apparently Ben doesn't think I get out enough... maybe he's right.  Anyways, Mindy has a sweet condo in St. George so we invited Amber and went off for a girl's weekend.  

We had a lot of fun...went to the St. George temple, ate lots of good food, layed out at the pool, had some good meaningful conversations, watched a bunch of chic flicks, played cards, watched all sessions of conference without interruption from any of our 17 kids, and one of the highlights was our hike to Angel's Landing...







Super blessed to have a husband who cares about me enough to set this up and who made it possible for me to go, and so grateful to Mindy and Amber for still wanting to hang out with me!  Love those two awesome women!

No comments:

Post a Comment