Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Valentine

In the past Ben hasn't been a big fan of Valentine's day.  He had an arrangement with his ex-wife that they wouldn't celebrate this holiday which he tried to carry over into our relationship.  What????  H. E. double hockey sticks NO!  He's the love of my life, the man of my dreams, my valentine extraordinaire, I'M GONNA CELEBRATE that!  Much better to celebrate a day that promotes LOVE than a pagan holiday like Halloween.  Truth be told, I would love to get rid of Halloween.  Maybe we could go from house to house on Valentine's day, collecting chocolate and spreading love, I would be all for that!  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you have to go all out or anything, but come on, let's celebrate the love!!!

This came up out of his drain on
Valentine's Day morning

Who doesn't love a plate of valentine sugar cookies?

Took him out to a yummy BBQ place and
 we bought fake wedding rings to replace
the ones we've lost.

Look at my handsome Valentine! 
love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment