Saturday, June 6, 2015

"Y" Hike

I really wanted to hike the "Y" this morning so I begged the girls to go with me.  Holly said she would go if Alyssa said yes, but Alyssa was adamant that she wasn't going.  It took some bribing and guilt-tripping before she finally agreed.  I told her we could go to Seven Peaks after the hike and I would ride the slides with her, that did the trick.  Alyssa hates hiking, we were only .08 of a mile up the first switchback when she started whining and complaining.  Three turns later she said she wouldn't take another step.  It took a lot of patient urging, and coaxing, but we finally made it all the way to the "Y".  That girl!!! How can she not love hiking???


 
After the hike I had to keep my end of the deal so we headed over to Seven Peaks.  It was not a warm day so riding those slides was not exactly what I wanted to do.  It rained on us a little and I was freezing cold, but it was actually a lot of fun!  Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment