Friday, August 27, 2021

"Making Good" (Hoop Camp day 2)

 A few months ago I watched an episode of "Why I believe".  They were highlighting Kirby Heyborne who is the star of a show called "Making Good" among other popular LDS movies.  Each episode of Making Good highlights a non profit organization.  As I was watching him talk about the show, I had the thought that I should try to reach out to them to see if they would be interested in doing an episode on Hoop Camp.  I really didn't think I would get a response, but a few days later I did.  One of the producers reached out and wanted to know more.  We exchanged a few emails, met with the production team on a zoom call and next thing you know, we were on a flight to Portland to film the show.  I'm excited to see it when it airs.  We might not make the final cut, but the goal is to spread the word about Hoop Camp.

Kade is one of my favorites,
his smile could light the world!


Jack and the crew were fun to work with.


I was on picture duty most of the day.
I gotta get more pictures of Ben and Ayzha.

Drew is amazing


Love this cute boy

No comments:

Post a Comment