It has been one month and I have absolutely loved living in in St. George. I love the heat! It has been fun to go to the pool almost every day to get some exercise and soak up a little sun! It has been so nice to have a Costco 5 minutes away and can get pretty much anywhere we need to go in 20 minutes. I have loved seeing Alyssa more often. She has come down to visit a few times and even painted my toenails once. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming and It's fun to be in a new ward. I have enjoyed buying new furniture for our home. Why didn't we do this sooner?
Qyntn seems to be adjusting well. He has made a lot of friends at school. He is already playing club volleyball and has been invited to play on the Dixie 8th grade basketball team. He loves going to Sand Hollow to cliff jump He also got braces! I think this has been good for him too.
![]() |
| First Day of School |
One sad part is that Tito has disappeared. He did great for the first 2 weeks and then poof, he was gone. We think somebody may have taken him. We still leave the garage door cracked with food and water, just in case he comes back. We miss our sweet boy!






No comments:
Post a Comment