Tuesday, November 25, 2014

YAY for Hair Tutorials Online!

I wasn't blessed with the talent for doing hair.  I think a contributing factor to my hair ineptitude is my lack of patience.  Another is the fact that I hate spending money on product or even on a decent hair cut.   Yep, I'm a Dollar Cuts kind of girl.  It does have it's benefits...I don't have to schedule weeks in advance, I'm in and out in 20 minutes, and never spend more than $15.  But as I get older and acquire more and more wrinkles and sunspots I find myself longing to have beautiful hair to help mask the effects of aging.  So, the other day I decided to put a little more effort into my hair.  Ben had mentioned in the past that he likes the beachy wave look, so I googled it and found a fantastic hair tutorial to help me get my desired look.  There were a few hiccups along my way that day.  I didn't own the product they recommended for one, but I didn't let that stop me.  I pulled out what I had and got to work.  My hair actually didn't end up looking anything like it was supposed to, but Ben loved it, and that's what matters most anyways.  Drum roll please....



Good news Alyssa and Holly, there may be hope for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment