Thursday, March 26, 2015

Half Way

The life expectancy of a female in the U.S. is 81.2 years of age which means I've made it half way.   I have to admit, my first half of life has been pretty incredible.  Here are the highlights...

-Fun family vacations
-Perfect attendance in kindergarten
-Peed my pants on my chair in the 1st grade
-Winner of my class spelling bee in 2nd grade
-Only girl to play football with the boys at recess in 3rd grade
-Made the highest reading group in 4th grade
-Put into a 5/6th split class for smart kids in 5th grade
-Student body V.P. in sixth grade
-My school pictures were some of the worst ever in 7th grade
-Class secretary in 8th grade
-Starting basketball player in 9th grade/ student body secretary/Noel Z.Tanner award
-Survived 10th grade despite my female insecurities
- Read my scriptures and wrote in my journal every day for 7 years from 12-18.
-4.0 list many times in 11th grade
-Homecoming Queen (haha, me???)/student body secretary 12th grade
-Miss congeniality at girls camp
-Nanny in Connecticut
-Mission in Argentina
-College Graduate
-Pharmaceutical Sales Rep multiple award winner (sales associate of the year and president's club)
-Spent a month in Costa Rica
-Traveled to St. Thomas, Riviera Maya, Alaskan cruise
-Got to be a "Ma" on trek
-Scuba certified
-Got a hole in one.  #2 at Glen Eagle
-Adopted 2 beautiful children
-Completed a sprint triathlon and half marathon
-Jumped out of a plane (sky diving)
-Married the man of my dreams
-Became a step mom to 3 adorable kids
-Had my own biological child
-Traveled to Dubai & Hawaii

It's been a pretty sweet life!  Looking forward to the next 41.

No comments:

Post a Comment