Monday, July 6, 2015

And It Begins...

Alyssa and Holly took their first golf lesson today....and LOVED IT!  Yay!  I am hoping this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship for my girls and golf! 













I fell in love with the game of golf when I worked in pharmaceutical sales.  During the summers I played at least twice a week.  I wasn't great at it, but I was improving and every once in a while I would beat some of the guys I played with.  I even got a hole in one.  (Glen Eagle #2).  Golf was my thing.  After my divorce golf didn't make the budget, so I gave it up.  But for mother's day this year Ben bought me a range pass and tonight we all went to the driving range.  It felt so good being back on the golf course.  Maybe someday golf will be back in my life for good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment