Monday, October 19, 2015

Fall Break


Out of the blue Ben decided to take the kids and go to Washington for fall break.  At first I thought he must be joking, but he was super serious.  I didn't want to go, and didn't really want them to go either, but I could see that it would make him and the kids happy, so I reluctantly packed their bags and off they went. 

I hear they had a great  time!  Willy had a retirement party while they were there.  The kids got to ride on the quads, play in the fort, and look for frogs.  They also did some hikes, it appears. 

I was able to get a lot accomplished while they were gone.  I mostly worked on stuff for young women's, made Qyntn's birthday DVD and spent a ridiculous amount of time stretching my shoulder (I'll get to that in my next post).  The nights were no fun though.  If you read my previous post, you would know that I don't do well home alone at night.  On Saturday night my friend Lia slept over so that I wouldn't be so freaked out, she's the greatest.   Next time I need to book sleepovers every night!

Anyway, I will be super happy when my family comes home.  I have missed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment