Sunday, January 31, 2016

Honeymoon!

Being sealed in the temple was the perfect excuse for finally going on our honeymoon!  We researched many different places but decided on a western Caribbean cruise.  Ben had never been cruising and I just knew that he would love it.  I was right!  We had a wonderful time.  I had Ben all to myself, naps every day, all the food you could ever want, sunshine, music, comedy, laughter, time to read.  It was heavenly!


Carnival Breeze


Ben won the "knock out" tournament
and the soccer tournament


Windy day at Sea


Elegant dining


LOVED this candid shot in Jamaica!
Yeah Mon...No Problem


Dunn's River Falls



Bamboo Beach

 
 
 sting rays and snorkeling in Grand Caymen
 




don't judge me, it was our honeymoon....


Paradise Beach

So much food... 7 pounds TOO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment