Thursday, April 20, 2017

I'm at the Stage...

in my life where amusement park rides make me sick.  I can't even go on the kiddie rides any more without wanting to throw up.  The magic and excitement of roller coasters is completely gone, they have now become something I dread (although I still enjoy a good log ride).  And yet, we have kids, and therefore, we go to amusement parks.  Luckily, Ben still likes a good ride.  I am more than happy to let him be the "fun" parent.  Today we hung out at Knott's Berry Farm.


The girls love roller coasters,
especially Alyssa

This little guy is a bundle of happiness,
and ball of energy.  No complaints out of him today,
and he didn't ask to be carried, not even once.
What a stud.

The girls were all about the gift shops

Q's favorite
Following Q's lead on the Ferris wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment