Friday, August 5, 2022

Washington Day 5

Ben's friend Alison invited us to her cabin on the Puget Sound for the afternoon.  We dug for gooey ducks, had some good food and went out on their boat.  On the way home we made a stop at the Nike Clearance store and bought some fun stuff.  Later that night, things got a little scary.  Alyssa went into a seizure.  Since she had never had one before, I didn't really know what to do.  She felt hot though, so I gave her some acetaminophen.  We also put a cold rag on her forehead, and ice pack on her back.  It took longer than 2 hours for the seizure to stop.  After she came out of  it, she was still having some twitches, but was coherent and walking, so we tried to get some sleep.  I slept in her room, in case it happened again, but I was pretty worried, so I didn't sleep much.  




Mt. Rainier off in the distance.




Alison and Sam, Ben's buddies from high school


No comments:

Post a Comment