Sunday, November 8, 2015

ENGAGED!

When we eloped in Las Vegas, I was the one that had proposed.  Now that our paperwork has been completed and approved to be sealed in the temple, it was Ben's turn...

Friday night was an FFFFN (First Friday Female Fun Night).  The first Friday of each month the women in our neighborhood get together and hang out.  This time, Ben was in cahoots with the ladies to make a surprise proposal.  That evening we went to a spa.  Unbeknownst to me, Ben was waiting in one of the massage rooms to pop the question.  My friend told me she was giving me a tour of the place.  When she opened the door and I saw Qyntn and Ben standing there, I knew this was the moment.  They were both dressed up and Qyntn handed me a note...


So I pulled up his shirt and saw this...


I got a little choked up, grabbed him, hugged him, then kissed him all over his sweet little face and told him I would love to.  Then I turned to Ben who was on his knee.  He simply asked if I would be his wife forever to which I said, of course.  It was super sweet.  I love these two guys with all my heart, and I am super excited that we get to be sealed together forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment