Thursday, November 19, 2015

Personal Progress Can Change the World!

For our YW in Excellence we saw a cute theme on Pinterest and decided to go with it....  Personal Progress Can Change the World.  The theme was based on a New Era article called 5 Reasons to Love Personal Progress from 2006.  I created a video presentation that went along with the article to show that evening.  It is very amateur,  but I think it turned out nice.  You can watch it on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDkGOLFxL4A.  For the closing song we sang Guardians of Virtue.  My remarks were meant to inspire the YW to earn their Young Womanhood Recognition award.  I spoke about Erik Weihenmayer and his ability to achieve so much based on a simple formula...1.  Make a goal  2.  Make a plan  3.  Follow through with the plan.  Next year we hope everyone will be receiving awards.  I also announced my goal to complete all of the requirements to receive my medallion at YW in Excellence next year. 

I am blessed to work with leaders who did an incredible job with the invitations, programs, decorations, refreshments etc.  Everything was perfect!

 

 


 
 


1 comment:

  1. I like your invitation. Any chance you can share it in a .doc?

    ReplyDelete