Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I Don't do Karaoke!

Tonight my sister wanted to go out for her birthday.  I was pumped when she decided to go to Keys on Main  Who doesn't love to hear dueling pianos?  But tonight we show up, and it's karaoke night.  Oh NO!!!  Now, I love to sing just as much as anyone else.  But I love to sing....in the shower, in the choir, in the car.  I do not love to sing songs I don't know, to people I don't know and I never sing solo.  I do not do karaoke!!!!! Unfortunately it was my sisters birthday and she really wanted me to sing something.  Luckily, I have the best husband in the world who agreed to go up and sing Ice Ice Baby with me.  I'll be the first to admit, that isn't really singing, but we sure did say a whole lot of words to a beat on stage and it made Jenny happy. 


I think maybe in years past this would have been an easier thing for me to do.  But tonight, I had zero confidence on stage.  No dance moves, no chutzpah, nothing.  I was pathetic. 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved it. You've still got it, girl. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved it. You've still got it, girl. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete