Thursday, December 24, 2020

On the First Day of Christmas...

12 days ago I found a gift on our front porch.  Someone had chosen me for the 12 Days of Christmas!  I was so excited!  

Day after day the presents kept coming.  Each present represented a different gift we receive from the Savior, based in scripture.  I loved every one!  After a few days I became curious to know who I should thank.  One night Alyssa and I spent 2 hours in a stake out to no avail.  Some gifts were left in the morning, some at night,  so it was impossible to predict when they might be delivered.  I decided to put some cameras on the porch to see if I could figure out who it was, but they were super tricky...


There were some clues that made me think that it might be Ben, but a few of the times a gift was delivered he was sitting right next to me so I determined it couldn't be him.  It was super fun trying to figure out who this mysterious person was. Turns out I was right all along, Ben had recruited Holly to help, which threw me off his scent.  It was so incredibly sweet of them and made this Christmas season even more fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment