Thursday, July 31, 2014

37

Ben's birthday got off to a good start.  Brian and Nick took him to Denny's at midnight and we all had some good laughs! 

Brian let a stinker


Who has the most chins?
Brian won without even trying
Early the next morning Ben got Krispy Kreme's and chocolate milk in bed, followed by some gifts...


Ayzha found this cute little "Hope your day is Dynamite idea"
The dynamite is filled with m&ms, his faves. 
Say "cheese" Qyntn.



Later in the day we went Flo Riding at the Lindon Pool.  I was so proud of my brave girls who gave it a go, and I think Ben had fun too.  I, myself am pretty sore, but Ben enjoyed watching me wipe out over and over again and if it made Ben happy it was well worth it!



Afterward we went to dinner with family and friends, took everyone to see our new house, watched a short slide show I put together about Ben, had mud pie, since Ben hates cake, and played a game of "Things." 




Happy Birthday Ben, I'm super glad you were born!

No comments:

Post a Comment